1. General 1.1 Welcome to Online Sales of Alliance Gold (hereinafter referred to as “this site”). This site is fully owned and operated by Alliance Fine Gold Sdn Bhd (Company No. 937123-P ), a company incorporated in Malaysia with its registered address at P.O Box 162, Butterworth, Penang and a place of business at No 1 & 3, Lorong Mak Mandin 5/8 Mak Mandin Industrial Estate 13400 Butterworth, Penang (hereinafter referred to as “Alliance Gold”). 1.2 Any person(s) who places orders for products with Alliance Gold (hereinafter referred to as "the Customer") is bound by these Terms and Conditions. As such, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing an order from Alliance Gold and retain a copy for your future reference. By continuing with an order, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to all Terms & Conditions hereinafter contained. 1.3 Alliance Gold reserves the right to amend, add, vary and/or review these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior specific notice to you. Terms and Conditions posted on this site reflect the latest terms and conditions binding and hence you should carefully review the same before you use the site. 1.4 These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by Alliance Gold, constitute the entire agreement of all the parties concerned and shall supersede all prior communications, representations, understandings, agreements and course of dealings. 1.5 For avoidance of doubt, the word “products” mentioned hereinafter shall mean Alliance Gold 10gm, Alliance Gold 20gm, Alliance Gold 50gm, PAMP Suisse 100gm, PAMP Suisse 500gm, PAMP Suisse 1000gm and/or Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, 50 Dollar, 1oz Gold more particularly described in http://alliancegold.com.my/products.
2. Use of Site and Prohibitions 2.1 For you to place an order from this site, you must complete the sign-up process from http://alliancegold.com.my/login. You must provide your full legal name as it appears in your identity card's (NRIC) number, address as per NRIC, valid email address, the name of the bank which you intend to use to operate your account with us, the bank account number, and any other information as may be required by Alliance Gold from time to time. 2.2 By placing an order from this site, you hereby acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to enter into legally binding contract including but not limited to, the fact that you are above 18 year old and not an adjudged bankrupt. 2.3 You must be fully responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. 2.4 From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. Those links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Alliance Gold endorse the website(s). Alliance Gold shall have no responsibility for any content of the linked website(s).
3. Accuracy of Contents
3.1 Even though Alliance Gold make every effort to ensure the accuracy of contents of this site, including but not limited to illustrations, prices, product details, weights and technical datas, Alliance Gold shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained herein. 3.2 Alliance Gold reserves the right to amend any specification, construction and/or design contained herein without further notice.
4. Order and Availability 4.1 To make an order, log into your Alliance Gold Account with your user ID and password, and then click on the “Choose Product”. Click “We sell” if you would like to buy the gold bars from Alliance Gold; or click “We Buy” if you would like to sell the gold bars to Alliance Gold. Then, insert the right quantity amount that you would like to buy/sell. Click “Next” when you had chosen the products. By doing so, you are deemed to lock the gold price, Thereafter, you will receive order confirmation email to confirm all the details of your order within twelve (12) working hours. If you wish to sell to Alliance Gold other type of products not listed in the website, please contact us by clicking the link. 4.2 Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed which can be due to material shortages, or higher than anticipated demand. We will inform you as soon as possible if items are no longer available and we are able to substitute the goods. 4.3 All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Alliance Gold as well as limit for various memberships described in Clause 7.1 hereinbelow. Alliance Gold will endeavour to deliver your requested products within seven (7) working days of receiving evidence of your full payment. 4.4 Once you have submitted your order, it is final and binding upon you. Alliance Gold will not refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully before you place an order.
5. Price and Payment 5.1 Please visit http://alliancegold.com.my/products for current and most up-to-date prices of our products. 5.2 Prices indicated on the site are inclusive of delivery fees. 5.3 All orders must be paid for through the payment service as made available by Alliance Gold including payment online and direct bank payments. For further details, kindly refer to http://alliancegold.com.my/faqs under the heading “About Payment”.
6. Delivery and risk of loss 6.1 Delivery will be made as soon as possible after receiving evidence of your payment. 6.2 You are highly advisable to opt tocollect the products from our nearest distributors listed in http://alliancegold.com.my/distributors. 6.3 It is pleased to announce that Alliance Gold also offers the option of delivery of products through courier services. However, we regret that delivery service only available for areas within West Malaysia currently. If you are keen in having our products delivered outside West Malaysia, please contact us for further arrangement. 6.4 We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example a strike, extreme weather, a flood or fire. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. 6.5 It is your duty to provide accurate mailing address for us to deliver the products to you failing which Alliance Gold shall not refund to you any payment made in the event of any loss due to wrong mailing address being given by you. 6.6 Acceptance of a non-ordered products does not relieve you from acceptance and payment of the products you initially ordered, unless otherwise agreed with Alliance Gold. If you do not wish to proceed with purchase of the non-ordered products, you shall notify Alliance Gold within 24 hours of acceptance of the non – ordered and make necessary arrangements to return the same to Alliance Gold within seven(7) days. 6.7 Ownership of the products will pass to you when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and Alliance Gold will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
7. Membership 7.1 Alliance Gold is pleased to offer various forms of membership including Normal Member, Silver Member, Gold Member as well as Normal Distributor and Gold Partner which offer different rebates and discounts to you more particularly described in table below:
8. Limitation of liability
8.1 In any event Alliance Gold shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the products nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the products.
10. Force Majuere
10.1 Force majeure means circumstances that impede the fulfilment of Alliance Gold's obligations under these Terms and Conditions which are not within Alliance Gold's reasonable control, including late and/or delayed delivery and incomplete delivery caused by circumstances beyond Alliance Gold's reasonable control. In a force majeure situation all of Alliance Gold's obligations shall be suspended.
11.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. You and Alliance Gold are deemed to have agreed to new terms and conditions in substitution for such invalid provisions. These new terms and conditions shall be interpreted, as regards their contents and effect, as closely as possible to the original text as written but in such a way that rights can indeed be derived from them.
12.1 Failure of Alliance Gold to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that Alliance Gold may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach of any clause hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other clause.
13. Governing Laws
13.1 Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws in force in Malaysia.
14. Compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti Terrorism Financing Act 2001
(hereinafter referred to as “the Act”)
14.1 Alliance Gold shall comply with the Act which requires all dealers of precious metals to report transactions that exceeds a specific threshold amount, is suspicious in nature and there is reasonable grounds the proceeds are generated from an unlawful activity, to the Financial Intelligence Unit in Bank Negara Malaysia without alerting the Customer on the matter.
15.1 Should you have any questions, suggestions or complaints concerning your order and/or these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012-422 3188.